Made as a challenge to see if I could make a 3D game using the 2D Processing IDE.
Team size: 2
Game design, programming, and music - Eric Guadara
Sprites - Alonzo Steadman
Special Thanks - Andy Wallace and LIU Post.
Radical Jumper is a psuedo-3D arcade jumper in which you score for being airborne but lose points if you crash into oncoming walls. It was created as my final project in the first semester of LIU Post's Game Design Masters program.
90% of all purchases/donations (up to ~$30,000) will go towards paying off tuition. The other 10% goes to itch.io for being radical. I don't expect to pay off my schooling from this game, but every penny helps!
Download now on my itch.io page.